A move to a new apartment. Two bedrooms feels wonderfully spacious to us and we are having fun being closer to friends.
The living room
kitchen . . .
And Joseph's room full of toys! Kenny is still in our room for now.
This is Joseph helping Dad put up pictures.
Joseph and Kenny are getting along great these days, although we still have to watch Joseph pretty carefully so he doesn't poke Kenny's eyes out.
We started using our double stroller. It looks great with two kids in it. How fun!
Joseph likes all of Kenny's toys.
Here's Dad with the two boys
And mom with the two boys
Kenny was blessed last Sunday. Seth's grandparents drove down from upstate New York, and Seth's uncle Joe came up from New Jersey. We had a great day. Kenny's blessing was wonderful and he didn't even dirty his little suit (because I only had him in it for an hour).
And most exciting of all, Kenny learned how to smile :)
Please disregard my hairy legs in the last two pictures. I've been so busy just haven't had time to shave!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, we love baby Kenny and are so grateful to see more pictures of him. I hope you do a post on the family blog as well. You are a wonderful mother.
ReplyDeleteCute house and kids!!! and lol gross legs lizabeth!! haha
ReplyDeleteI just noticed your hairy legs in the last two pictures. They are attractive, but the best picture of all is Kenny laughing in the last one. I just love that expression. You are in for some fun.
ReplyDeleteHey Elizabeth! These pictures are great! I can't believe how awesome your apartment looks already!
ReplyDeleteHi! Your boys are adorable! What fun little brothers. I am having happy Whitehall memories after looking at your new apartment. We are loving the Midwest...it took us awhile to break our habit of "clubbing" our car. We miss CT friends so much!
ReplyDelete