Hi, I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog through Ammon and Sarah's blog. Let me just say that I am so excited that you guys are having the first boy!!! The "other men" in the family didn't deserve it because they wanted it so bad!! :) You look terrific!! It sounds like you guys are enjoying your life out east. That's great!
We were married in August of 2008 and finally got around to making a blog. We moved to Connecticut right after we were married and had a lovely honeymoon driving across the country. It was rather uneventful except for one blown out tire in Mishawaka, Indiana. We love Connecticut so far, and are excited to have a new member in our family.
Lookin' good! That's a cute shirt. Hope baby is being nice to you and that you're feeling good.
ReplyDeleteI guess we would know who would win if we played raquetball right now. tee hee
ReplyDeleteYou look great. What a cute baby belly. Can't wait to meet your little man.
ReplyDeleteHi, I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog through Ammon and Sarah's blog. Let me just say that I am so excited that you guys are having the first boy!!! The "other men" in the family didn't deserve it because they wanted it so bad!! :) You look terrific!! It sounds like you guys are enjoying your life out east. That's great!
ReplyDeleteYOu are beautiful as always!! I am so glad I got to talk to you last night...and that I get to see you next week!!
ReplyDeleteWe love your pregnancy pose. It is such a privilege to be pregnant and I am glad you have a record of it for your little one.
ReplyDelete