Here are more hittle pictures of our hittle boy. When we were in the hospital some strange lady came and tried to take baby pictures of Joseph. He just hated it and cried and cried and wouldn't let her get any good pictures. I told her to just take the picture of him crying--which were kind of cute. Anyway, Seth figured he could get some good pictures of the little guy, which has been fun.
We've all been pretty happy lately. Joseph really likes being held and has a huge appetite. (Eat to live or live to eat?) Seth and I don't sleep very much. I've heard lots of people compare having a baby to running a marathon. My thoughts after doing both are: having a baby is lots more painful and more mentally challenging. And I've never run a marathon and then not really slept for four days!
Not still pregnant! Hooray!
This is our makeshift bassinet in case Joseph wants to sleep in the living room. He doesn't really like it. Anyway, he's crying gotta run. Love you all!
I saw your link on Ammon and Sarah's blog. I'm Seth's cousin--not some crazy blog stalker--ha ha. Anyway, congrats on your new little one. He is very precious. The first few months are hard with the lack of sleep but that too will eventually pass. Meanwhile enjoy the infant stage--it doesn't last long.
ReplyDeleteAlso Seth--I was curious as to if the name Trevor had ever been contemplated for his name? Ha ha...
congratulations you two! He is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you guys! He's a cutie! We'll have to get our boys together for a play date:) I am soooo glad we are not pregnant anymore!
ReplyDelete-Jessica Shorter
Precious, Precious little guy. I am really anxious to meet him.
ReplyDeleteHE IS SOOO CUTE! I agree with Rachel---Trevor would have been so cool. Elizabeth I hope you are recooping well! Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteThis is Carrie commenting from my mom's---sorry for the confusion!
ReplyDelete