SOOO ADORABLE!! I love love love the last picture! Oh, I just want to kiss his cheeks! Enjoy the first couple of weeks...call me if you are bored at 3 am! j/k
We were married in August of 2008 and finally got around to making a blog. We moved to Connecticut right after we were married and had a lovely honeymoon driving across the country. It was rather uneventful except for one blown out tire in Mishawaka, Indiana. We love Connecticut so far, and are excited to have a new member in our family.
Congratulations!!! He is so adorable. Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteSOOO ADORABLE!! I love love love the last picture! Oh, I just want to kiss his cheeks! Enjoy the first couple of weeks...call me if you are bored at 3 am! j/k
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is so handsome!
ReplyDeletecongratulations, but i have to wonder, is that a receding hairline in the last picture?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you guys!! He is such a cutie! Glad to hear that mom and baby are doing well, and hopefully you are getting a little sleep!!:)
ReplyDeleteWow! We can't wait to see him! He's going to be so big when we see him in August! He looks just like you guys and he's adorable!
ReplyDelete