Monday, November 23, 2009

Fun Pictures of Joseph

Here are some pictures of the fun things Joseph has been up to lately--which means the fun things we've all been up to lately. We are excited to go up to Schoharie, New York for Thanksgiving and are having fun in New Haven. Joseph has been pretty entertaining. He likes laughing, smiling, and finally rolls over. He knows he gets a good reaction when he gives a big smile to strangers and just loves it.






This picture is for Dad Vernon--hil rookie.



Someone's excited . . .







Hanging out with Mom . . .



One of Joseph's first meals. He figured out how to be messy and was loving it.



Yummm.



Joseph had a hard time figuring out why the spoon didnt have a continual stream of food. He thought just sucking on the spoon would get him more food.



Need I say anything??




Taking a nap with Dad.

3 comments:

  1. Joseph is sooo cute, I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is really the happiest baby I've ever seen. It's a good thing too, because I hear the young women just pass him around all Sunday long.

    ReplyDelete