Hanging out at the finish line.
The Hustedts manning the finish line.
The Frahm family. Jenn ran a great race and 6 week old Atticus cheered us on with his dad Walker.
Mindy and Halle Georgi
The Davis family came, but as they said, because of the Law of Conservation of Calories, met us at the finish line. :)
Seth looks tired here because he ran fast and came in 2nd overall (after Joseph who he was pushing in the stroller).
Here are all of the finishers.
First Place Overall
Halle Georgi kept herself occupied the whole time. She came in with a great time while being pushed by Josh Hustedt.
Our rockin' post race party!
Josh liked the Milky Ways, which were the "healthiest" of our after race snacks.
One of Joseph's best friends in the ward: Madison Hustedt.
Elizabeth Bracken won a wonderful book of Pilates in the raffle. She's holding her baby Quinn, who probably should have won best costume.
David Choules won the most prized raffle--a can of carrots.
All the babies who either ran (in strollers) or cheered us on.
Ok. That's all my pictures for that event. How fun.
We want to see you all next year!
I think you two are beyond awesome for organizing that 5K! Dave had a great time and I wish I had been able to go, but I just needed some more sleep that morning! :)
ReplyDelete