Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Deck the Halls!



Seth and I put up our Christmas tree the other day. It's the tree I got at Goodwill last year. We're getting our money's worth out of it. It makes it feel like Christmas!



Joseph and Mom reading books over Thanksgiving break at Grandma and Grandpa VanDerwerkens.



Going for a walk at the farm. Grandma VanDerwerken said that if she were married to Seth she wouldn't have a hard time losing weight, because he actually goes for walks (with a pointed look at Grandpa).


Joseph and Seth at the Christmas Concert. Yes, Seth has a little rug burn on his forehead. I guess boy scouts like to wrestle . . .


Just a cute picture of Joseph



Christmas is coming!!!



So, we were talking on the way home about how fun advent calendars used to be when we were little. We talked about buying one of the ones that has a chocolate for each day, but then I decided to just make one. We put Andes mints behind it and switch off days.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures, especially of you and Joseph reading. What a beautiful tree. It feels like Christmas there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, seth can't handle the boy scouts beating up on him. lil joseph is looking good! looks like he's really interested in your book elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to meet him in person---he is such a cute little guy! I love Grandma's comment toward grandpa---I can just hear her saying it!

    ReplyDelete