Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A few of my favorite things

So here are a few of Joseph's favorite activities lately. I realize almost all our pictures are of Joseph . . . Oh well. I guess that's what you do when you have a cute baby.


Running with Mom. . .



Taking baths . . .


Going to YW and YM basketball games. This has been our favorite activity every Saturday lately. We have a tournament this Saturday.





Hanging out with Mom and Dad and making goofy faces at the camera



Eating my fingers . . .



Playing with my new xylophone that Mom and Dad found at Savers



Emptying the cupboards . . .






And crawling!! Ok, so he's close.

3 comments:

  1. HI!! I miss you!! Joseph IS so cute so yes, you should blog about him, because I love to see him! How are you? I need to call you and catch up on life, but until then, know that I do think of you! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, I love that you put pictures of joseph on the blog. I save them and they are in my pictures. He is so darling, I can't wait to pinch his cheeks. I am so happy he will have a baby brother. He will be a great brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, so joseph enjoys the basketball games does he? he does have some taylor genes in him. can't wait to see you guys out here in may

    ReplyDelete