Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Kenneth Preston Taylor
At 5:47 pm this afternoon we welcomed our second child into our family, Kenneth Preston Taylor.
He came in at a healthy 9 lbs and 21 1/2 inches. Both Mom and Kenny, as he is wont to be known, are doing great.
They'll be coming home Friday from the hospital. My mom has been out here and is watching Joseph while we've been in the hospital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Wow!! Do we have a New Haven connection in our blood or what. Mattie, Makayla Gubler and I were sitting around at 6:00 pm Wednesday thinking, I wonder if the Taylors have had their baby. I called you at 5:59 pm! What inspiration! We are totally coming to see you tomorrow at the hospital! :) Can't wait to see you "four" at Whitehall soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm so dang excited! I am going to come see tomorrow! Don't worry I'll call first! Yay!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We are so happy for you guys. I love your family picture! Can't wait to meet your new little man.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this so quickly! We were wondering if your little guy decided to come yet. It's so nice to have your Mom around to help out with Joseph. You all look great. Can't wait to meet Kenny and to get some more details of the big event.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you guys! We're glad everything went well. It's nice that your mom is in town to help out with Joseph. Maybe we can meet him in person at Christmas time when we are in NY--if you guys are around as well.
ReplyDeleteAnd, Seth I was still holding out that you would use the name Trevor on this little guy... :)
Thanks for posting pictures. We're so happy that things went well and to have another sweet nephew.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is so exciting! He is so precious!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! He is a cutie!!! Glad everything went well!!
ReplyDeleteHow precious. Wish I could be there and hold him.
ReplyDelete