Monday, June 7, 2010

Fun Times

Here are some of the things we've been up to lately:



Eating watermelon. Joseph though the green part was more exciting than the red part. Maybe because it was crunchier? Anyway, he enjoyed the experience.



Going hiking while 8 months pregnant. This is from a state park called Devil's Hopyard. We went there over Memorial Day weekend. We hiked around and then found a little lake to take our inflatable raft out in. Unfortunately we were too busy keeping Joseph in a life jacket and Joseph and the life jacket in the boat to take any pictures of that. But we had a great hike and a fun day.






Learning to read . . . ok, at least turn pages.


Finding new ways to get comfortable in that crib.



Sliding



Swinging



This is a park close to the temple that we went to last time. Joseph loved the swings and the slides, even though he was kind of tiny for most of them. The slide down the hill reminded me of the big slide in Missouri.



Going to the beach. This beautiful picture is from the ward party we went to--that was canceled. It was so windy by the ocean that we couldn't stay very long. We were getting whipped with sand.



Going out in the double jogger. This is Joseph's friend Atticus, who just moved to Seattle. :(



And routing for the U. Haha. I took this picture just to be naughty. Joseph was trying his best to get that Utah hat off of his head. I borrowed it from another little boy in the ward and took this picture just for Joseph's grandpas.



So, we've been having fun, enjoying the warm weather and getting ready for our newest addition to the family. We're excited.

3 comments:

  1. I love that bug book (not to mention it says "bug" over and over again)
    In fact it was one I was talking to you about, how the eyes are always different sizes - I don't even remember exactly why I was going off on it, but the way he draws bugs is so neat.
    I love you.
    fun to see you preg.!
    Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i am glad you posted a picture of how big you are. You don't look big at all compared to Etta, but she is an exception. You look great, and it's neat you are having fun with your family. I have to steal kids for dad and I to have a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that it's almost time for Joseph to have a sibling!! And then you guys will be packing up and moving across town! Crazy! It seems like you were just moving in and expecting your first!!

    ReplyDelete