Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ще не вмерла Україна!

On the 29th of August, the new Kyiv, Ukraine temple was dedicated. This is a special temple, not only because that is where Seth served his mission, but because it is the first temple in the former Soviet Union. It will service 13 countries I believe. When they announced the temple dedication date 2 years ago, Seth and I really wanted to go. But two years and two babies later we had to celebrate by first attending the temple in Boston, and then having a Ukranian celebration. We had Borsch (compliments of Seth), pierogi (thanks to the Gublers), and a Ukranian temple cake. It turned out to be really fun and sometime soon we'll make it to Ukraine.






(The borsch was really good. Sorry to everyone who missed it!)



Anyone who wants a wedding cake done, I'm up for it. :)




1 comment: