Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!



We had a great Halloween. Thanks to Seth to coming up with some pretty good costumes. Joseph was a monkey, so Seth decided to be the man in the yellow hat. We lucked out finding a yellow shirt and a yellow hat at Goodwill. Kenny decided to be a cow, so I thought I would keep him company by being a moon. We went to our ward Halloween party and won "best family costumes." Joseph was scared of all of the decorated rooms where the kids trick-or-treated, so we stayed in the cultural hall most of the time. We also bagged rice and beans for our food storage as part of the ward activity. Fun!



It took Seth half an hour to cut out yellow polka-dots from post-it notes and stick them on his tie.:)



Joseph got to eat his favorite food all night: "nana??" (It kept him away from the doughnuts. . . well mostly).



Kenny had fun and ate what he likes most . . . milk!

4 comments:

  1. Love seeing pictures! What a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE THE COSTUMES ALOT LIKE CIREUS GORGE AND HEY DIDDLE DIDLE MARIAH WINTER CRAMER THAT IS MY POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute costumes! I can't believe you found that had already yellow!

    ReplyDelete