Sunday, February 3, 2013

January

This past few days has been fairly eventful, with Elizabeth and Richard back in Utah, I've been at home with Joseph and Kenny.  I have a whole lot more appreciation for Elizabeth and mothers of young children.  The boys are a lot of fun, but they sure take a long of energy and ingenuity to entertain and to keep from fighting.  I thought I'd put in some pictures of our month.


 A family pic the day Richard was blessed.


We were blessed that Elizabeth's mom could be there for the blessing.  She came for a week, which was great for our whole family.


Showing the resemblance between Kenny and my baby pictures.  

 Sweater-vest Sunday.  The older boys appear to be enjoying more than Richard, who isn't quite sure what is going on.


  

What could be more fun to little boys than jumping off the couch onto a bouncy mattress?

 I moved to the floor to get better pictures



Catching a Richard smile.  They're still fairly rare, but a lot of fun to see, even if he just spit up all over his shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! I love Richard in his sweater vest! And the jumping pics are cool

    ReplyDelete