Sunday, January 6, 2013

Baby Blessing Guessing Game

Our little boy Richard was blessed in sacrament meeting today.  We had several family members here - Elizabeth's Mom, my aunt, another uncle, and two cousins that came from New York and New Jersey.   Robert and Alicia Broce and their family (Elizabeth's cousin) came to our meeting also.  Since I conducted the meeting today, I shared my testimony, and Elizabeth bore a powerful testimony today also.  She mentioned that today is exactly a year after Nellie's funeral service.  Richard must share Dad's love of neat days - he was born on Dad's birthday, and now was blessed on the day of Nellie's funeral.  What a healing blessing he has been for our family.  But the little guy cried and cried through the whole blessing, then quieted down as soon as he went back to Elizabeth.

Since we've had so many people tell us that he just looks like one of our kids, and since all of our boys wore the same outfit when they were blessed, I decided to have a little contest to see if you could guess which boy is which:

4 comments:

  1. My guess is, the left is definitely Kenny. Middle is Richard, and right is Joseph. Congrats on your beautiful boy, I'm so glad that you guys have him as a blessing. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is Kenny, Joseph, and then Richard. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm guessing Kenny, Joseph, Richard.

    ReplyDelete