Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The New and Improved Baby Corner





So, after a long run around Seth and I finally got all the pieces of our crib. A lady I worked with at school gave it to us, but we couldn't fit the biggest piece in our car. After waiting for a while to try to have help getting it, we finally just went and tied it on top of our car and drove home. Then I realized we were still missing one of the poles. I arranged to go and pick it up at the school, so we finally had all of the pieces of the crib . . . we just had to figure out where to put it. We rearranged, moved the dressers over a bit and voila! The baby corner remains the baby corner. Now we just need a baby! Then we took advantage of the room underneath the crib and put all of the diapers/baby stuff/etc. underneath. We definitely had to do some sorting, but I thought that was really fun. We are excited for our baby to come!

Here's the before picture . . . in case you missed it.

4 comments:

  1. If I were a new baby I would want to sleep in that crib! It looks so comfy.

    DAd Wad

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous crib! it was definately worth waiting for! I can't wait for your baby to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice crib and baby corner! I am so happy you have a spot for baby. It won't be long and I am sure he is very excited

    ReplyDelete
  4. It still looks kind of empty. When is baby coming?

    ReplyDelete