What! That is amazing. Logan didn't roll over until he was 6 months. I guess you have a smart one there. Also good job on getting a video of it, it is hard to predict what they are going to do.
oh, he's crying! I'm glad you posted that. Andrew rolled over at 2 weeks, but all my others have taken months, so I was starting to think my memory was messed up or something!
We were married in August of 2008 and finally got around to making a blog. We moved to Connecticut right after we were married and had a lovely honeymoon driving across the country. It was rather uneventful except for one blown out tire in Mishawaka, Indiana. We love Connecticut so far, and are excited to have a new member in our family.
What! That is amazing. Logan didn't roll over until he was 6 months. I guess you have a smart one there. Also good job on getting a video of it, it is hard to predict what they are going to do.
ReplyDeleteoh, he's crying!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you posted that. Andrew rolled over at 2 weeks, but all my others have taken months, so I was starting to think my memory was messed up or something!
wow! I am impressed. You hve good babies, that are smart and athletic and well just all around exceptional. Keep them coming!
ReplyDeletewow! my kids never rolled over that early!!!! :)
ReplyDelete