Last week we took Joseph out to the beach for a little walk. He loved it! We only live about 20 minutes from the beach, and they sure are pretty although the waters cold. I didn't wade in very far this time, since I didn't have to pass anything off for T-Bop . . . haha
(A horseshoe crab we spotted. It was about 6 inches across if not bigger)
Oh how fun. I would always be going to the beach if I were you. I am sure you see new things every time you go. That's a cool crab.
ReplyDeleteI love the first picture. So he's an outdoors guy. Look at him checking the whole world out!
ReplyDeleteHow fun to just go to the beach without a 3 days drive. funnnnnn. Oh and this is mom on sarah's computer.
ReplyDeletethat is so cute to see daddy seth with joseph! So why isn't there more than your head showing in any of the pictures eliz? wheet!
ReplyDeletethe good ol baby bjorn. you should start lil J on surfing right now, he could be a prodigy living only 20 minutes from the beach!
ReplyDelete