Well, Joseph is sleeping for a little bit and as for showing off pictures of our baby, I finally realized, Isn't that what blogs are for?"
So, here are some more pictures of Joseph.
He likes his little baby carrier.
Hanging out with Dad (don't worry, I gave Seth a haircut--well, I started giving him a haircut, Joseph started crying, so Seth cut some of his hair, and I cut some. Don't worry it turned out nice).
Whatcha got in your pocket dad?
Muuyyyyyyyy what a lovely crib!
Joseph with Juan, our friend who we teach the new member lessons to.
Playing with Mommy.
Getting fatter . . .
Little cutie - thought the getting fatter picture makes him look like a little devil child - watch out! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHe is so funny, I think he looks like Seth. Yes, you have to show off your kids on blogs, especially if they really are cute like JoJo.
ReplyDeleteJo-Jo! rofl!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's the perfect nickname for him!
Show off more! Show off more! Please!!!
You made us wait this long because you didn't want to show off? What if Michael Angelo didn't want to "show off"?!
I love that one where he's on your tummy!
What a cute active alert littel guy! He's got such a personality! Every picture he's looking at someone or something and you can see him thinking already! So cute and smart and chubby and interested and curious! Wow! You luckies! 2 more weeks and you have to share it all.
Yep, it happens every time. you have a baby and the blog turns into a baby showcase. haha. Josabub is way cute.
ReplyDeleteEeew. First Jo-jo and then Josabub? how do you guys think of such wonderful nicknames?
ReplyDeleteJosabub! oh that one is to stay! I really enjoyed the my what a lovely crib pic
ReplyDelete