Abigail is one of the two kids they adopted from Africa. She is the one that can't quite say "Sister Taylor," and so it comes out as "Mister Taylor."
Sarah and I with the cake. Sarah is one of my Young Women and I also have been tutoring her for the SAT/ACT. She reminds me of Bonney Frazier (my cousin) and I just love her.
Lots of kids. My friend Heather was there too.
I don't know what it is about the twins (Miram and Anna), it might be the short hair and blue eyes, but they remind me of myself when I was little.

A picture one of the twins (6 year old) drew for me. They draw me pictures a lot, but this one I thought was so funny. Look at Joseph!
I figure taking Joseph over there gets him used to being in a big family. There is usually so much going on that he just sits and stares. Unfortunately they are moving in December. Our ward is going to miss them!
What at cool family. They really have a lot of love in their family. It was so nice of them to include Elizabeth and family as well. THanks for sharing the pictures. It give a whole new perspective to it.
ReplyDelete