Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Family Fun in Connecticut







We thought Joseph looked like he was 90 in this picture :)





So, we have new goal to go somewhere new in Connecticut one Saturday a month. March ended up being really rainy on the one Saturday we had free, so we went swimming at the YMCA. Joseph sure had fun. For April we went to Wharton Brook State Park, on our way home from Cabela's to pick up Seth's birthday present. The sun came out and even though it was windy it wasn't too cold. I guess this park is a great place to fish and swim in the summer. Thus, I'm sure we will be returning. We had a lovely picnic and realized that Joseph is harder to feed when he's not in a high chair, but it was fun to be out in beautiful Connecticut. Here are some pics . . .

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of Joseph. It is so much more meaningful since I have just seen him and know how much he loves stuff.

    ReplyDelete