Joseph has started talking enough that he can now say funny things. Here are a few of them. The other day I was talking to him about the Plan of Salvation. I said "Heavenly Father sent us to earth so we could get . . . ." Usually he answers and says "A body" But this time he thought for a little while and said "Ice Cream!" I guess that might be part of why Heavenly Father sent us here :)
When Seth did his triathlon I was narrating the whole thing for Joseph. He had seen us get Seth's bike off the car and set it up and everything. While Seth was swimming I said to Joseph, "Daddy's going to get out of the water and get on his . . . . .?" Joseph thought for a little bit and said, "Clothes!" Yep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss that little guy! And I get so excited when you post something. Call me sometime!
ReplyDeleteWe love and miss Joseph!
ReplyDeletehe is so cute! that's funny. how is pregnant life?
ReplyDelete